Check-out time is strictly 10 am. Should you require a later check-out we will do our best but you need to let us know beforehand. If we have guests arriving that day it will be almost impossible to offer a late check-out due to the cleaners needing to prepare for those guests.
Please key in * then 0 then * (*0*) on the door lock keypad when you depart. This will notify the owner and housekeeping that you have departed. Thank you!
When you leave, please ensure the following simple tasks are done:
- Close and lock all windows and doors.
- Please log out of any apps you may have logged into. Also, delete any apps you may have downloaded to the TV’s.
- Make sure you did not unplug any HDMI cords on the TV’s. There will be a service fee taken from your deposit if the Cable is not working due to unplugged cable HDMI cords.
- Please leave the patio lanai shade in the “UP” position.
- Turn off lights, ceiling fans, oven, appliances, and any other electrical items.
- Place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher, load with dishwashing soap, and turn on the dishwasher (Housekeeping will empty when the unit is cleaned).
- leave towels in bathrooms and linens on the bed. Do not wash any towels, bedding, etc.
- Please remove all trash.
- Leave extra food items that may be useful to house cleaners in the refrigerator (Housekeeping will remove when the unit is cleaned). Or you may want to donate non-perishables to the Maui foodbank – there’s a bin by the office.
- Double-check for any belongings. (Guests often forget power cords for laptops, cameras, cells, eyeglasses, medications, etc.)
- Please key in * then 0 then * (*0*) on the door lock keypad when you depart. This will notify the owner and housekeeping that you have departed. :)
Thank you for your cooperation!
We sincerely hope you have enjoyed your stay, and we will look forward to seeing you again!
Warmest Aloha and Mahalo,
The Arbuckle Ohana